Learn more about becoming a MCVMA member.
You can learn more about our membership and how to become a member below.
Who can be an MCVMA member?
The Multicultural Veterinary Medical Association is dedicated to supporting the entire veterinary community. Membership is open to:
- Veterinary technicians
- Veterinary staff including receptionists, office managers, and assistants
- Other veterinary professionals
- Veterinary and veterinary technician students
- Pre-vet students
MCVMA membership is open to BIPOC within veterinary medicine and our allies.
What’s the cost for membership?
What are the benefits of MCVMA membership?
- Access to our MCVMA web forum
- Member-exclusive events held at least quarterly
- Qualify to apply for the MCVMA/PetDesk Veterinary Business Start-Up Grant
- Member-only resources
- Volunteer opportunities with MCVMA
- Access to the MCVMA mentorship program (currently in development)
- Qualify to apply for our Student Ambassador Program (currently in development)
How do I join the MCVMA?
Opening in September 2021!